Founded by the Medical Society of Virginia, Trigon Blue Cross Blue Shield, the Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Association, the Virginia Association of Health Plans, the Virginia Pharmacists Association and the Virginia Department of Health, VIPC&S has grown to represent 42 health care associations.
What does VAHP stand for?
VAHP stands for Virginia Association of Health Plans (Richmond, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of VAHP in our Acronym Attic
- Vietnamese American Heritage Foundation
- Vintage Aviation Historical Foundation (Kingsbury, TX)
- Vermont Assembly of Home Health Agencies, Inc. (Montpelier, VT)
- Vermont Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- Village of Arts and Humanities, Inc.
- Virginia Highlands Civic Association
- Virtual Academy for History of Islamic Medicine (IESI, Canada)
- Mining Squadron (US Navy)
- Vertically Averaged Hydrodynamic Model (water study)
- Vancouver Asian Heritage Month Society (Canada)
- Vermont Agency for Human Services
- Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (US VA)
- Vicenza American High School (European Department of Defense Dependent School; Vizenza, Italy)
- Victorian Aboriginal Health Service (Australia)
- Virginia Area Historical Society (Virginia, MN)
- Virus-Associated Hemophagocytic Syndrome
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust (UK)
- Virginians Against Handgun Violence
- Viability-Analogous Hardy-Weinberg
- Village Animal Health Worker