[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] To gain more perspective on the state's progress with mental health system transformation, I asked Mary Ann Bergeron, executive director of the Virginia Association of Community Services Boards, to contribute to this past April's issue.
What does VACSB stand for?
VACSB stands for Virginia Association of Community Services Boards
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VACSB in our Acronym Attic
- Vocational Assistance Commission for Retired Servicemen (Taiwan)
- Vaccine Access for Children and Seniors Act
- Variable Attenuation Control System (Sony Corp)
- Veterans Affairs Cooperative Study
- Village Academy Charter School (New York, NY)
- Virginia Association for Competitive Swimming (Chester, VA)
- Virginia Association of Central Services
- Visual Arts and Craft Strategy (Arts Queensland; Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Services Association Incorporated (Australia)
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Services Association Ltd. (Australia)
- Veterans Affairs Cooperative Studies Program
- Vernon Army Cadet Summer Training Centre (Canada)
- Variable-Angle Correlation Spectroscopy
- Vancouver Asian Canadian Theatre (Canada)
- Ventriculoatrial Conduction Time
- Verona Area Community Theater (Verona, WI)
- Veterans and Citizens for Truth (Missouri)
- Victorian Arts Centre Trust (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Vioxx Acetaminophen Celecoxib Trial (drug trial)
- Valley Academy of Career and Technology Education (Cottonwood, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The emergency services staff of the Virginia Association of Community Services Boards has estimated that only 10 to 12% of commitment cases warrant or need law enforcement involvement.