What does VACEHP stand for?
VACEHP stands for Virginia Association for Continuing Education in the Health Professions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virtual Appliances CD
- Virtual Automatic Call Distribution (software for switching data and messages between network components)
- Visual Arts Coalition of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Vermont Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Inc.
- Vacancy Affinity Capillary Electrophoresis
- Ventura Adult and Continuing Education (California)
- Verification and Checkout Equipment (USAF)
- Video Analysis and Content Extraction
- Virginia Association of Colleges and Employers (est. 1996)
- Vocational, Adult and Community Education (Florida)
- Virginia Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- Visualization and Analytics Center for Enabling Technologies (US Department of Energy; Utah and California)
- Vietnamese Association for Computing, Engineering Technology, and Science
- Validated Accounting Code Feature
- Vascularized Autogenous Cartilage Flap
- Velocity Auto Correlation Function
- Vetted Anti-Counterfeiting Forces
- Vietnamese American Cancer Foundation (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Viewing Angle Control Filter (hardware; laptop computer screen filter; Toshiba)
- Vancouver Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society (Canada)