The Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants, Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants and AAPA also hosted a casual reception for the cyclists at AAPA Headquarters in Alexandria on Saturday, Oct.
What does VAPA stand for?
VAPA stands for Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAPA
We have 14 other meanings of VAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Heavy Photographic Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (Heavy) (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Vari-Angle Prism Image Stabilizer (Canon)
- Vascular Adhesion Protein 1
- Vascular Apoptosis-Inducing Protein 1
- Valle Academy of Performing Arts
- Vancouver Alumnae Panhellenic Association
- Victorian Amateur Pistol Association
- Violence & Abuse Prevention Alliance (Ireland)
- Virulence-Associated Protein A (immunology)
- Visual And Performing Arts
- Veterans Affairs Physician Assistant Association (Iron Mountain, MI)
- Veterans' Affairs Pharmaceutical Approvals Centre (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Victorian Association of Performing Arts Centres (Australia)
- Virginia Performing Arts Foundation
- Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System
- Virginia Partnership for Animal Welfare and Support
- Virginia Associated Press Broadcasters
- Virulence Associated Protein B (pathogenicity)