This feature has now been expanded to members of the West Virginia Academy of Family Physicians (WVAFP), members of the West Virginia Medical Group Managers Association (WVMGMA) and members of the West Virginia Health Care Office Managers Association (OMA).
What does VAFP stand for?
VAFP stands for Virginia Academy of Family Physicians
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAFP
We have 2 other meanings of VAFP in our Acronym Attic
- Victorian Association of Family History Organisations (Melbourne, Australia)
- Victorian Association of Fire Investigators (Australia)
- Victorian Association of Forest Industries (Australia)
- Vietnam Association of Financial Investors
- Veterans' Affairs Financial Information Service (Australia)
- Veterinary and Food Laboratory (Ministry of Agriculture; Estonia)
- Valley Forge Corporation (computer game)
- Valley Forge National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- View and Find Out
- Video Aids to Film Preservation (est. 2005)
- Vaccine-Associated Feline Sarcoma (feline cancer)
- Vietnam Association of Food Science Technology
- Vaccine Associated Feline Sarcoma Task Force
- Valeur Actualisée des Flux de Trésorerie
- Viborg Amts Faelleskommunale Trafikselskab (Danish: Viborg County Common Municipal Transport; Denmark)
- Victorian Association of Family Therapists (est. 1979; Fitzroy North, Victoria, Australia)
- Volcanic Ash Forecast Transport And Dispersion
- Virginia Animal Fighting Task Force
- Vail Armed Forces Week
- Virginia Forest Watch (grass-roots based coalition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The West Virginia Medical Insurance Agency (WVMIA) is very pleased to announce an "Agent-of-Choice" relationship with the West Virginia Academy of Family Physicians (WVAFP) effective September 1, 2012.