The Ports of Charlotte Amalie Economic Development Group--a public private partnership--is working with the Virgin Islands Port Authority and West Indian Company Ltd.
What does VIPA stand for?
VIPA stands for Virgin Islands Port Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VIPA
We have 4 other meanings of VIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Vp-16 Ifosfamide Cisplatin (chemotherapy protocol, notably for testicular and ovarian cancers)
- Vulnerable Infants Program
- Vulnerable Isolated Persons (with Alzheimers Disease; research study)
- Vulnerable Infants Program of Rhode Island
- Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide/Peptide Histidine Isoleucine Amide
- Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide 1
- Vegetative Insecticidal Protein 2
- Vesicular Integral Protein of 36 Kilodaltons (intracellular animal lectin)
- Vanderbilt Intellectual Property Association (Vanderbilt University Law School)
- Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority (Port Vila, Vanuatu)
- Virtual Internet Protocol Addressing
- Virtual IP (Internet Protocol) Address
- Virtually-Imaged Phased Array
- Vision and Passion (Vipa Solutions; Lincoln, NE)
- Visual Process Analyser (water monitoring)
- VME International Physics Association
- VIbration, Pressure and Acoustics (Melbourne, Australia)
- Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing (est. 2000; Australia)
- Virtual Institute for Particle Cosmology (Germany)
- Virtual Israel Political Action Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Governor John de Jongh said the Federal Aviation Administration has awarded the US Virgin Islands Port Authority an additional US$960,000 for its continued rehabilitation of the runway of the Cyril E.
Thomas, according to Virgin Islands Port Authority statistics.
Croix is to get a new air service starting in November, says Gordon Finch, Virgin Islands Port Authority Executive Director, reports CANA (August 28, 1999).