Integration, LLC), a systems integrator specializing in technical and operational support for capital asset intensive organizations, announces it has been selected to implement the Virgin Islands Department of Education (VIDE) E-Rate Year 11 program.
What does VIDE stand for?
VIDE stands for Virgin Islands Department of Education (US Virgin Islands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VIDE
We have 5 other meanings of VIDE in our Acronym Attic
- Village International D-Cinema Festival (digital film festival)
- Video Intrusion Detection Cameras Online
- Village Development Committee (various locations)
- Visual Information Documentation
- Ventilator-Induced Diaphragmatic Dysfunction (intensive care)
- Vertical Interval Data Detector (US NASA)
- Virginia Institute for Developmental Disabilities (now Partnership for People with Disabilities; Virginia Commonwealth University)
- V Integrated Development Environment
- Vancouver Island Datsun Enthusiasts (Canada)
- Video Development Initiative
- Virus Identification Data Exchange (University of Idaho)
- Volunteers for India Development and Empowerment (San Jose, CA)
- Victoria International Development Education Association (Canada)
- Village Development Committee (Africa)
- Virtual Interactive Design of Electronic and Optoelectronic Systems (Glasgow University; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Virtual Delivery Room (medical training software)
- Volontariato Internazionale Donna Educazione Sviluppo (Italian: International Voluntary Female Education Development; Italy)
- Vertical Intermediate Distribution Frame
- Vancouver Island Dog Fanciers Association (Canada)
- Virgin Islands Department of Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company's 2008 and comparable 2007 results also reflect the application of previously reported revenue recognition policies for services provided by its JDL Technologies subsidiary to the Virgin Islands Department of Education (VIDE).
In connection with providing grants to the Virgin Islands Department of Education, the U.
Department of Justice and the Company's continued assessment of the collectibility of receivables related to work performed for the Virgin Islands Department of Education.