They include information about the Violence Risk Appraisal Guide and the Sex Offender Risk Appraisal Guide and other instruments for assessing and managing violent offenders in and out of your neighborhood.
What does VRAG stand for?
VRAG stands for Violence Risk Appraisal Guide (criminology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VRAG in our Acronym Attic
- Vandenberg Range Area Control System (USAF)
- Vacuum Retort Anaerobic Digestion (Environmental Developers Inc.)
- Very Rapid Application Development
- Video Ready Access Device
- Virtual Radiologic Corporation (Minnetonka, MN)
- Virtual Reality Aided Design
- Voluntary Return to Active Duty
- Valle de los Ríos Apurímac y Ene (Spanish: Apurimac and Ene River Valley; Peru)
- Valley Regional Adult Education (Shelton, CT)
- Valle de Los Ríos Apurímac, Ene y Mantaro (Peruvian water bodies)
- Virtual Reality and Active Interface Group (est. 1993; Swiss Federal Institute of Technology; Switzerland)
- Virtual Reality and Its Application in Industry
- Virtual Reality Annual International symposium
- Vision, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (Ancona, Italy)
- Virtual Reality Annual International Symposium
- Variable Rate Adaptive Multiplexer
- Veil Rights Assertion Mark (digital rights management)
- Vertical Rectus Abdominis Musculocutaneous
- Video Random Access Memory
- Volatile Random Access Memory