Ltd (Kashima Denkai) and Kashima Vinyl Chloride Monomer Co.
What does VCM stand for?
VCM stands for Vinyl Chloride Monomer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VCM
We have 116 other meanings of VCM in our Acronym Attic
- Version and Configuration Management
- Version Conflict Manager (Microsoft)
- Version Control Management
- Vertical Cutter/Mixer (used to make dough and shred cheese)
- Vertical Machining Center
- Vibration Condition Monitoring
- Victoria Conservatory of Music (Canada)
- Vienna Concentus Musicus
- Vietnam Campaign Medal
- Vignette Content Management
- Vinyl-Coated Metal
- Viral Culture Medium
- Virtual Call Manager
- Virtual Channel Manager
- Virtual Channel Memory
- Virtual Circuitry Modeling (trademark of Yamaha)
- Virtual Classification Manual
- Visual Countermeasures
- Vlaamse Contactcommissie Monumentenzorg (Dutch: Flemish Heritage Preservation Commission Contact; Belgium)
- Voice-Coil Motor
Samples in periodicals archive:
to upgrade an existing vinyl chloride monomer plant and construct a new plant for the production of polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Task force analysts think the condition was actually angiosarcoma of the liver resulting from high vinyl chloride monomer exposure.
The list included mercury, ethylene dichloride, vinyl chloride monomer, dioxins and PCBs.
Its wagons contained about 540 tonnes of vinyl chloride monomer.
a major Japanese chemical maker, said Friday it has agreed to buy polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) operations from Shell Chemicals Ltd.
His organization is occasionally opaque, as when consideration of asbestos and vinyl chloride monomer (a constituent of certain plastics) appears in a section devoted to energy sources.