Lehigh Valley, PA Products: Vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer and vinyl acetate vinyl chloride dispersions Increase: $0.
What does VAE stand for?
VAE stands for Vinyl Acetate Ethylene Copolymer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VAE
We have 34 other meanings of VAE in our Acronym Attic
- Vale (Amtrak station code; Vale, OR)
- Validation des Acquis d'Expérience (French: Validation of Learning Through Experience; degree granting initiative; France)
- Variable Aperture Electrode (semiconductors)
- Vélo à Assistance Electrique (French: Electric-Assist Bicycle)
- velocity-anisotropy error
- venous air embolism
- Vereinte Arabische Emirate (German: United Arab Emirates)
- Vermont Arts Exchange (est. 1994; arts development organization; North Bennington, VT )
- Vermont Automobile Enthusiasts (est. 1953)
- Video Analysis Engine
- Virtual Army Experience (trademark of US Army)
- Valuers Appraisers and Estate Agents (Malaysia)
- Victorian Aboriginal Education Association Incorporated (Victoria, Australia)
- Virginia Alternative Educators Association (est. 1990)
- Virginia Art Education Association (Richmond, VA)
- Victorian Aboriginal Education Association Inc. (Australia)
- Vancouver Animal Emergency Clinic (Canada)
- Vietnam Atomic Energy Commission
- Visual Arts Education Canada
- Virginia Association for Early Childhood Education (Portsmouth, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
45/lb Effective: July 1, 2008 Huber Engineered Materials Atlanta, GA Products: Industrial calcium carbonate grades Increase: 5-10% Effective: July, 1, 2008, or per contracts Sartomer Company Exton, PA Products: Acrylate and methacrylate monomers and oligomers Increase: 6-12% in the Americas Effective: July, 1, 2008, or per contracts Wacker Polymers Lehigh Valley, PA Products: Airflex [R] vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer and vinyl acetate vinyl chloride copolymer dispersions Increase: Up to $0.