The patient was previously treated with vincristine and prednisone, followed by chemotherapy according to the R-CHOEP-14 protocol (3 cycles) (November 2003 through January 2004).
What does V+P stand for?
V+P stands for Vincristine and Prednisone (leukemia therapy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Video & Vision
- Villains & Vigilantes (role-playing game)
- Verification and Validation, and Accreditation and Certification
- Acknowledge State Variable
- Recovery State Variable
- velocity in the middle cerebral artery
- Receive State Variable
- Very Respectfully (letter closing)
- Send State Variable
- Voice Plus Data Communications
- Voice Plus Teleprinter Unit
- Vergeltungswaffe 1 (German flying bomb used in WWII)
- Vergeltungswaffe 2 (German flying bomb used in WWII)
- Volt-Ampere (energy)
- venous to arterial circulation shunt
- Vertebro Basilar Artery (junction of the brain stem and cranial nerves)
- Voice-Biometric Enabled Watch List