The sampling frame of eligible villages within these provinces were those located in H5N1 high-risk communes, as defined by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations training program for village animal health workers.
What does VAHW stand for?
VAHW stands for Village Animal Health Worker
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAHW
- Virginia Association of Health Plans (Richmond, VA)
- Vermont Agency for Human Services
- Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (US VA)
- Vicenza American High School (European Department of Defense Dependent School; Vizenza, Italy)
- Victorian Aboriginal Health Service (Australia)
- Virginia Area Historical Society (Virginia, MN)
- Virus-Associated Hemophagocytic Syndrome
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust (UK)
- Virginians Against Handgun Violence
- Viability-Analogous Hardy-Weinberg
- Vail (Amtrak station code; Vail, CO)
- Veltek Associates, Inc. (Malvern, PA)
- Video Advocacy Institute
- Video Artists International (record label; Pleasantville, NY)
- Video As Input
- Video Assisted Instruction
- Virtual Access Interface (Internet routing)
- Visionary Alternatives, Inc.
- Vlaams Architectuurinstituut (Dutch: Flemish Architecture Institute; Belgium)
- Voest-Alpine Industrieanlagenbau (Austrian company)