I've been a long time working with him throughout the years, but this would not have happened without his complete dedication to Vietnam veterans, and all of the volunteers of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, for constantly fighting to honor those who have fought for our country.
What does VVMF stand for?
VVMF stands for Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VVMF
We have 1 other meaning of VVMF in our Acronym Attic
- Vietnamese Video Music Awards
- Virginia Veterinary Medical Association
- Vacas Velhas Mountain Bike Team (Portugese: Old Cows Mountain Bike Team)
- Vail Valley Medical Center (Colorado)
- Verde Valley Medical Center (Arizona)
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Collection
- Vietnam Veterans Motorcycle Club (Nationwide)
- Vietnam Veterans of Maui County (Hawaii)
- Vereniging Voor Manisch Depressieven (Dutch: Association for Manic Depression)
- Vail Valley Music Festival (Colorado)
- VanValkenburgh Marketing Group (New York)
- Verlags-Vertriebs-Marketing GmbH (German: Publishing-Sales-Marketing GmbH; Berlin, Germany)
- Victor Valley Marketing Group (California)
- Vision, Values, Mission and Goals (various locations)
- Vienna Visual Media Hub (multimedia program)
- Vintage Vinyl Mail Order (Evanston, IL)
- Vale Vintage Machinery Society (UK)
- Values, Vision and Mission Statement (Dr. Ruthann Russo; healthcare)
- Virtual Vault Management System
- Van Vuuren Maritieme Techniek (also seen as VMT; Dutch: Van Vuuren Maritime Engineering; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Established in 1979, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund is dedicated to preserving the legacy of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.
The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, Echoes from the Wall: History, Learning and Leadership Through the Lens of the Vietnam War Era (1999): is available at www.
The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund plans to build an underground visitor center on the National Mall to engage and educate the millions of people who experience the memorial each year.
The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund and Kinko's have kicked off the "Put a Face with a Name" campaign to create a digital photo collection honoring the men and women lost in the Vietnam War.