The new map is based entirely upon genetic information derived from magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of 406 adult twins participating in the Vietnam Era Twin Registry (VETSA), an ongoing longitudinal study of cognitive aging supported in part by grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
What does VETR stand for?
VETR stands for Vietnam Era Twin Registry (veterans)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VETR
- Virtual Environment Technology Laboratory (University of Houston; Houston, TX)
- Very Extended Three Letter Acronym (5 letter acronym)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine
- Vehicle Technical Management Information System
- Vocational Education and Training Management Information System (various organizations)
- Vancouver Estival Trivia Open (Canada)
- Virtual Environment for Topographical Orientation (neuropsychology)
- Volume Estimation and Tracking Over Time
- Veterans Empowered to Protect African Wildlife
- Velocity Escape Tubular Rims (bicycles)
- Vermont Trail Riders Association
- Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicle Electronics
- Veteran's Employment & Training Service
- Veterans Employment Transition Services (Miami, Florida)
- Veterans Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc. (Vienna, VA)
- Veterinary Emergency Treatment and Specialties (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Veterinary Emergency Treatment Service
- Victory Ensured Through Service
- Veterans Services Network (software application; US VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carotid IMT and brachial flow-mediated dilation was assessed using B-mode ultrasound in 513 middle-aged male twins from the Vietnam Era Twin Registry .
Carotid IMT and brachial flow-mediated dilation was assessed using B--mode ultrasound in 513 middle-aged male twins from the Vietnam Era Twin Registry.
Most importantly, the authors gratefully acknowledge the continued cooperation and participation of the members of the Vietnam Era Twin Registry.
were included in the Department of Defense's Vietnam Era Twin Registry.