uk Global Banking News - 25 January 2013 Vienna Insurance Group AG (VIG), considered to be the biggest insurer in eastern Europe, has missed analysts' profit estimates.
What does VIG stand for?
VIG stands for Vienna Insurance Group (Austria; formerly Wiener Staedtische Versicherung AG)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIG
We have 37 other meanings of VIG in our Acronym Attic
- Vashon Island Fire and Rescue
- Vanuatu Independent Financial Regulatory Authority (Vanuatu)
- Virtual Insect Flight Simulator
- Virginia Institute of Forensic Science and Medicine
- Victoria Independent Film and Video Festival (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vancouver International Fashion Week (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vaccine Immune Globulin
- Vapor Intrusion Guidance (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection)
- Very Important Group
- Video Interface Group (Navy)
- Vision Interface Group (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Vlaams Innovatiecentrum voor Grafische Communicatie (Flemish Innovation Center for Graphic Communication; Turnhout, Belgium)
- VME (Versa Module Euro-Card) Interconnecting Group Controller
- Vocational Information and Guidance Centres (Slovenia)
- Vashon Island Golf and Country Club (Washington)
- Virgin Islands Game Fishing Club
- Vigilante Infraction General Interdiction and Limitation (fanfcition)
- Vaccinia Immune Globulin Intravenous
- Voters Insisting Government Listen (political advocacy group)
- Virgil I. Grissom Middle School (Mishawaka, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SeeNews) - Nov 27, 2012 - Vienna Insurance Group (WBAG:VIG) announced today that its net profit climbed by 9% on the year to EUR 341.
ADPnews) - May 17, 2011 - Vienna Insurance Group (WBAG:VIG), or VIG, said today its consolidated premiums written climbed 2.
ADPnews) - Nov 10, 2010 - Austria's Vienna Insurance Group (WBAG:VIG) said yesterday it raised its pre-tax profit in the Czech Republic by 5.
Nasdaq Capital Market: PNTR, Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange: PNTR) - a leading provider of Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) technology, stolen vehicle retrieval services, fleet management, car & driver safety, public safety, vehicle security, asset management and road side assistance, announces today that SC BCR Asigurari Vienna Insurance Group S.
As Manchester continues its clean-up operation after the Rangers invasion on Wednesday night, the Vienna Insurance Group is encouraging citizens to shell out for insurance.