Other duties of the Information Management Division include supporting an integrated services digital network video teleconferencing system in both offices.
What does VITS stand for?
VITS stands for Video Teleconferencing System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VITS
We have 7 other meanings of VITS in our Acronym Attic
- Visible and Thermal Infrared Radiometer
- Vitria Technologies (stock symbol)
- Vancouver Island Track Racing Association (Canada)
- Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invennies Occultum Lapidem
- Vancouver Island Transmission Reinforcement Project (electricity; Canada)
- Vaathsalya Information Technology Services (Hyderabad, India)
- Vaathsalya Information Technology Solutions (Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Vehicle Identification and Tracking System (Pakistan)
- Vertical Interval Test Signal (television)
- Video Image Tracking System
- Vignan Institute of Technology & Science (India)
- Vehicle Integration Test Team (US NASA)
- Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association (Australia)
- Vietnam Information Technology Training Institute (Hanoi, Vietnam; Vietnam National University)
- Virtual Information Technology University (Pakistan)
- Voyage Into the Unknown (UK)
- Vancouver Island Travel Watch (Vancouver Island Travel Deals)
- Voices in the Wilderness (US and UK)
- Volunteers in the World (UK)
- Value in Use (pricing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the video teleconferencing system can transmit the image from a hard copy of a photograph, it can also broadcast a photograph from film.
Work's More Fun Since Colgate-Palmolive linked the New Jersey research center and New York headquarters with a video teleconferencing system, an employee can attend a one-hour meeting and still have the rest of the day to work on other projects.