5 billion of thin film transistor-liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) panels from Taiwan this year, as well as discuss with Taiwanese panel suppliers and IC makers to jointly set up standards for smart TVs, according to Bai Weimin, vice chairperson of China Video Industry Association (CVIA).
What does VIA stand for?
VIA stands for Video Industry Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VIA
We have 128 other meanings of VIA in our Acronym Attic
- VAX Information Architecture (DEC)
- Vehicle Internal Architecture
- Vendor Independent ASIS
- Vendors' ISDN Association
- Versatile Integrated Avionics (Honeywell)
- Versatile Interface Adaptor
- Viacom Inc. (stock symbol)
- Viaduct (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Vicenza Institute of Architecture (University of Florida)
- Video Image Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wang, chairman of Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), China's ranking economic and industrial officials will lead delegations to visit Taiwan in either June or July of this year, including China's Industry and Information Technology Vice Minister Yang Xieshan, Vice Commerce Minister Jiang Yaoping, and Bai Weimin, vice president of China Video Industry Association (CVIA).
Wang, chairman of TAITRA, disclosed that Bai Weimin, secretary-general of mainland's China Video Industry Association (CVIA), is slated to lead a delegation to Taiwan in June to buy electronic products and LCD panels, valued at US$4 billion or about NT$119.