Many of these techniques have been included in the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) Flat Panel Display Measurement (FPDM) Standard, the first scientifically-sound and comprehensive document on metrology for flat panel displays.
What does VESA stand for?
VESA stands for Video Electronics Standards Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VESA
We have 20 other meanings of VESA in our Acronym Attic
- Violation Enforcement System (toll collection)
- Virginia Episcopal School (Lynchburg, VA)
- Virtual Education Space (Massachusetts Department of Education)
- Virtual Execution System (computer programming)
- Visual Effects Society
- Visual Encounter Survey (amphibians)
- Vitamin E Succinate
- Voluntary Euthanasia Society
- Vehicle Security Association of South Africa
- Verkkosanasto (Finnish Web Thesaurus)
- Video Enhanced Standards Association (telecommunications)
- Video Equipment Standards Association
- Visual Evoked Spectrum Array
- Variant Erythrocyte Surface Ag 1 (aka Variant Erythrocyte Surface Antigen 1)
- Variant Erythrocyte Surface Antigen 1 (aka Variant Erythrocyte Surface Ag 1)
- Video Electronics Standards Association Enhanced Video Connector
- Valentine Eleebana Soccer Club (Australia)
- Valued Ecological and Socio-Economic Component
- Vehicle Equipment Safety Commission
- Ventures Education Systems Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Video Electronics Standards Association will also Showcase Advanced DisplayPort Features that Deliver an Unmatched PC Experience NEWARK, Calif.
VESA Set to Launch DisplayPort Compliance and Interoperability Program LAS VEGAS -- The Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) today unveiled a new roadmap for display connectivity convergence with DisplayPort(TM) 1.
The Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) today announced proposed enhancements to the DisplayPort standard.
0 standard proposed by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA).
Organized by the Society for Information Display (SID) and the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA), ADEAC is the premier applications-based display technology event in North America.
0 digital display interface standard developed by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA).