Colin Mitchell of the Victorian Aboriginal Health Service, with 22 years experience as a health worker, said it was his "passion for improving Indigenous health" that had kept him working in the role.
What does VAHS stand for?
VAHS stands for Victorian Aboriginal Health Service (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAHS
We have 16 other meanings of VAHS in our Acronym Attic
- Village of Arts and Humanities, Inc.
- Virginia Highlands Civic Association
- Virtual Academy for History of Islamic Medicine (IESI, Canada)
- Mining Squadron (US Navy)
- Vertically Averaged Hydrodynamic Model (water study)
- Vancouver Asian Heritage Month Society (Canada)
- Virginia Association of Health Plans (Richmond, VA)
- Vermont Agency for Human Services
- Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (US VA)
- Vicenza American High School (European Department of Defense Dependent School; Vizenza, Italy)
- Virginia Area Historical Society (Virginia, MN)
- Virus-Associated Hemophagocytic Syndrome
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust (UK)
- Virginians Against Handgun Violence
- Viability-Analogous Hardy-Weinberg
- Village Animal Health Worker
- Vail (Amtrak station code; Vail, CO)
- Veltek Associates, Inc. (Malvern, PA)
- Video Advocacy Institute
- Video Artists International (record label; Pleasantville, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While administrator of the Victorian Aboriginal Health Service, Ian played a key role in a team of other workers who established a community-based research program, with a focus on youth health and issues for injecting drug users.