Clark, ID 1996, Aboriginal Language Areas in Victoria, Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages, Melbourne.
What does VACL stand for?
VACL stands for Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VACL
We have 3 other meanings of VACL in our Acronym Attic
- Vancouver Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society (Canada)
- Victorian Advisory Committee on General Practice (medical practice review; Victoria, Australia)
- Virginia Certified Home Inspectors
- Value Added Communications, Inc. (Plano, TX)
- Visual Arts at Chautauqua Institution (New York)
- Virginia Capital Investment Board
- Virginia Association of Centers for Independent Living (Exmore, VA)
- Vehicle and Cargo Inspection System (gamma-ray imaging system made by SAIC)
- Victorian Ambulance Clinical Information System (Metropolitan Ambulance Service, Victoria, Australia)
- Victoria Association for Community Living (Canada)
- VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) Access Control List
- Virginia Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators
- Vacuum Assisted Compression Molding
- Vasopressin-Activated Calcium Mobilizing
- Vector Averaging Current Meter
- View-based Access Control Model (SNMP)
- VINSON (VHF(Very High Frequency)/UHF(Ultra High Frequency) Wideband Tactical Secure Voice System Cryptographic Equipment)-ANDVT (Advanced Narrowband Digital Voice Terminal) Crypographic Modernization
- Virginia Association of Community Managers (Chantilly, VA)
- Virus Alerts for the Common Man
- Voitures Anciennes et Classiques de Montréal (French; Canadian vintage car club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clark and Toby Heydon Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages, Melbourne, 2002, 275pp.