What does VACCHO stand for?
VACCHO stands for Victorian Aboriginal Community-Controlled Health Organisation (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Value-Adding Collaborative Competition
- Vancouver Association of Chinese Canadians (Canada)
- Venice Area Chamber of Commerce (Venice, FL)
- Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce (Australia)
- Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce (Ashland, VA)
- Virginia Association of Clinical Counselors (American Mental Health Counselors Association)
- Volunteers Against Crime and Corruption (movement in the Philippines)
- Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Virginia Active Combustion Control Group (Virginia Tech; mechanical engineering)
- Vacuum Air Components Company of America (South El Monte, CA)
- Vineyard Affordable Child Care Project (Martha's Vineyard)
- Veterans Affairs Central Cancer Registry (US VA)
- Virginia Association for Community Conflict Resolution
- Vermont Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- Virginia Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- Value-Added Chain Diagram (business process modeling)
- Vermont Association of Conservation Districts (Craftsbury, VT)