DAVID BOWIE'S Ziggy Stardust jumpsuit and his hand-written lyrics are set to be the highlights of a Victoria And Albert Museum show dedicated to the singer "who helped change the world".
What does VAM stand for?
VAM stands for Victoria and Albert Museum (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAM
We have 110 other meanings of VAM in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicle Allocation Matrix
- Vehículos Automotores Mexicanos (Mexican automarker)
- Velocita Ascensionale Media (Italian: average climbing speed)
- Venice Arts Mecca (California)
- Ventilation Air Methane
- Verwertungsgesellschaft für Audiovisuelle Medien (Vienna, Austria)
- Vesicular-Arbuscular Mycorrhizae
- Vibration Acoustical Monitoring
- Vice Admiral Malta (US Navy)
- Victor Advanced Media (Japan)
- Video Area Manager
- Vinyl Acetate Monomer
- Virginia Association of Museums
- Virtual Access Method
- Virtual Appliance Marketplace (VMware)
- Vista Asset Management (military logistics system)
- Visual Arts Museum (various locations)
- Visual Asset Management (database application)
- Vitt Ariskt Motstånd (Sweden)
- Vitt Ariskt Motstånd (Swedish: White Aryan Resistance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Delhi, Mar 10 (ANI): Union Culture Minister Kumari Selja today inaugurated an exhibition of contemporary photography from the Victoria and Albert Museum - "Something That I'll Never Really See.
Amin Jaffer is a curator in the Asian Department of the Victoria and Albert Museum in London where he specializes in Indian art and culture during the era of European influence during the British Raj period (1857-1947).
A selection of the artworks will go on display at London's Victoria and Albert Museum later in the year.
The Victoria and Albert Museum pays homage to international art and design with more than seven miles of eclectic exhibits.