For two weeks every summer, they stalk their quarry through America's most feathered-filled habitats--the Cascade Mountains of Washington State or the Chiricahua Mountains of southern Arizona--attending birding camps run by Victor Emanuel Nature Tours of Austin, Texas.
What does VENT stand for?
VENT stands for Victor Emanuel Nature Tours (birding; est. 1976; Austin, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VENT
We have 1 other meaning of VENT in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Environment for Network Monitoring
- Virtualized Environment Neglected Operations Manipulation
- Volkswagen Enthusiast Network Of Milwaukee
- Vocational Education National Programs (US Department of Education)
- (single-engine) En Route Climb Speed
- Very Early Nutritionally Supplemented
- Virtual Environment for Nano Scale Assembly
- Visio Enterprise Network Tools (Microsoft Corporation)
- Venting Experiment
- Vision Ears Nausea Twitching Irritability Dizziness - Convulsions
- Ventilation System Unavailability
- Low-Flux Pressure Vessel Mockup, Mol, Belgium
- Very Early Nimodipine Use in Stroke (neurology)
- Very Extensive Non-Unicast Service
- Victoria Experimental Network Under the Sea (University of Victoria Coastal Ocean Observatory)
- Virtual Exploration of Underwater Sites (EU)
- Visual Enquiry User-Oriented System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Victor Emanuel Nature Tours feature tundra adventures mid-October through mid-November.
C, Walled Lake, MI 48390/(800) 322-5235; Victor Emanuel Nature Tours, P.