The prime minister visited the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute in Sydney and described the $20 billion research fund as a "significant part of the budget.
What does VCCRI stand for?
VCCRI stands for Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virtual Call Center Platform
- Voluntary Contractor Certification Program (Maine Department of Environmental Protection)
- Vermont Child Care Providers' Association
- Variable-Charge Coulomb-Projected Born
- Valley Center Community Planning Group (California)
- Valley City/Barnes County Public Library (Valley City, ND)
- VKI (Von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics) Combined Cycles for Power Plants (journal)
- Virtual Circuit Connection Parameters Table
- Victorian Cervical Cytology Registry
- Vienna Convention on Consular Relations
- Valley Crossing Community School (Minnesota)
- Vapor Cycle Cooling System (military aviation)
- Virginia Community College System
- Voice Coil Cooling System (Pioneer/Premier technology)
- Voice Communication and Control System
- Voice Communication Control Systems (air traffic management)
- Voltage Controlled Current Source
- Vancouver Cross Cultural Seniors Network (British Columbia, Canada)
- Vétéran Car Club Suisse Romand (French; Swiss car club)
- Value Chain Confidence Testing and Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
A senior official of Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute desires to see the funding available as fast as possible, but conceded work should be done for commercializing successes.
Grants have been awarded to a total of 12 different Australian universities and research institutions including James Cook University, CSIRO, the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute, the Australian National University, Melbourne University, the University of Western Australia and the University of Queensland.