Uniqueness of These Victims Important insights into the needs and concerns of victims of juvenile offenders were identified through a national project sponsored in 1998 by the Balanced and Restorative Justice project, with support from the U.
What does VOJO stand for?
VOJO stands for Victims of Juvenile Offenders
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Voice Over Internet Solutions (Internet Solutions; South Africa)
- Voice-Operated Information System
- Voicing Our Issues and Struggles (UK)
- Virtual Online Instructional Support System
- Voice Over IP Softswitch (VocalData)
- Values, Objectives, Indicators and Targets
- Vienna Oriental Journal
- Voice of Journalists (Pakistan)
- Voice of Judgement (philosophy)
- Voice of Justice
- Valley of the Kings
- Ventilated Operator Kit (safety equipment)
- Village of Kewaskum (Wisconsin)
- Voice of Kurdish (American for Democracy, Peace and Freedom)
- Volendams Opera Koor (Dutch: Volendam Opera Chorus; Volendam, Netherlands)
- Vor Ort Kontrolle (German: On-Site Inspection)
- Vrouwen Overleg Komitee (Dutch: Women's Talk Committee; Belgium)
- Vereinigung Österreichischer Kleintiermediziner (German: Austrian Association of Small Animal Doctors)
- Vereniging Omwonenden Kasteel Eckart Eindhoven (Castle Eckart Eindhoven residents association)
- Virginia Organization of Kodály Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bill language intends to clear up any ambiguity in current law regarding extending to victims of juvenile offenders regarding the right to information about juvenile proceedings.