Howard Brown, from the Victims of Crime Assistance League, said the treatment was "incredible".
What does VoCA stand for?
VoCA stands for Victims of Crime Assistance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VoCA
We have 5 other meanings of VoCA in our Acronym Attic
- Voltage-Operated Calcium Channel
- Volts, Open-Circuit
- Volunteer Officer Candidate (US Navy)
- Volunteers For Outdoor Colorado
- Vote of Confidence
- Vocational Education
- Velocette Owners Club of Australia
- Vermont Old Cemetery Association
- Victims of Chiropractic Abuse (Westville, CT)
- Victims of Crime Act of 1984
- Victims of Criminal Acts (various organizations)
- Victory Over Child Abuse
- View on Canadian Art
- Vision of Contemporary Art
- Vocational Opportunities Chapters of America
- Vocational Opportunities Clubs of America
- Voice of China and Asia Missionary Society, Inc. (Pasadena, CA)
- Voice of Customer Analytics (IBM Corp.)
- Voice Operational Communications Assembly
- Voice Output Communication Aids
Samples in periodicals archive:
An amendment to the Victims of Crime Assistance Act passed April 1 enables private groups to help crime victims.