What does VOHCA stand for?
VOHCA stands for Victims Of Health Care Abuse
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VOHCA
- Virtual Open Homes (Florida)
- Virtues of Harmony (Chinese TV show)
- Visual Open House
- Voice of History
- Volatile Organic Hydrocarbons
- Voltage Out High
- Victorian Oral Health Alliance (Australia)
- Volatile Organic Hazardous Air Pollutant
- Veterans Organizations Homeless Council
- Veterinary Oral Health Council
- Voices on Health-Care Concerns and Accountability
- Verzeichnis der Orientalischen Handschriften in Deutschland (Directory of Eastern Handwriting, Germany - German Oriental Society)
- Vermont Oil Heat Institute (now Vermont Fuel Dealers Association; Arlington, VT)
- Vision of Hope International
- Vessels Operators Hazardous Materials Association, Inc.
- Virtual Office Home Office
- Video Oral History Project
- Valley Oak High School (Napa, CA)
- Voice over High Speed Packet Access (wireless communications)
- Victims of Hard Times (rap group)