He faces two years of probation, a $1,000 fine, the loss of his driver's license for one year, a substance-abuse evaluation, a meeting with a victims' impact panel and five days in jail, according to the district attorney's office.
What does VIP stand for?
VIP stands for Victims' Impact Panel (Oklahoma and Tennessee)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VIP
We have 640 other meanings of VIP in our Acronym Attic
- Very Impressive Person
- Very Incompetent President
- Very Informed Peers
- Very Inspirational Person
- Very Intelligent Person
- Very Interesting Person
- Very Into Pizza (Pizza Hut)
- Very Irritating Person
- Veterans Independence Program (Canada)
- Veterans Information Portal