Graeme Collins, President of Moseley School of Art Association, said Mr Clarke was a "testimony" to the value that Moseley School of Art, which as a victim of budget cuts, sadly closed its doors in 1976, held.
What does VOB stand for?
VOB stands for Victim of Budget
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of VOB
We have 32 other meanings of VOB in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicle of Bavaria
- Verband Osterreichischer Beton und Fertigteilwerke (German: Association of Austrian Concrete and Finished Part Works; Vienna, Austria)
- Verbond van Ondernemingen te Brussel (Dutch: Federation of Enterprises in Brussels; Brussels, Belgium)
- Verdingungsordnung für Bauleistungen (German: According to Key)
- Vereinigung Österreichischer Bibliothekarinnen und Bibliothekare (German: Federation of Austrian Librarians; Graz, Austria)
- Vereniging van Openbare Bibliotheken (Dutch: Association of Public Libraries)
- Vergabe- und Vertragsordnung für Bauleistungen (German: contracting rules for award of public works contracts)
- Verification of Benefits (health coverage)
- Versioned Object Base
- Veteran-Owned Business
- Video OBject file
- Video over Broadband
- Visions of Blue (environment; Australia)
- Visitors and Observers Bureau
- Vlaams Overleg Bewonersbelangen (Dutch; residential consultative body; Belgium)
- Voice of Biafra
- Voice of the Business (US Postal Service)
- Voice Over Broadband
- Volkswagen of Bethesda (Rockville, Maryland)
- Value of Business Acquired
Samples in periodicals archive:
In March the centre was a victim of budget cuts which saw 70% of its funding withdrawn and six staff lose their jobs.
In the absence of a GBGB annual - a victim of budget cuts - the report allows welcome opportunity to reflect on and celebrate the year's champions.
That was also reflected in Dietz's drive to save the baseball program at San Diego State in the '80s, when administrators threatened to make it a victim of budget cuts.
said Saturday hours became the victim of budget cuts last year.