Enjoy the 75th anniversary season of "Gold in the Hills," presented by the Vicksburg Theatre Guild.
What does VTG stand for?
VTG stands for Vicksburg Theatre Guild (Vicksburg, MS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VTG
We have 34 other meanings of VTG in our Acronym Attic
- Victorian Travelling Fellowship Program (Australia)
- Vermont Freeride (bike tour)
- Videotape-To-Film Recorder
- Vertical Tray Flame Test (wires and cables)
- Volume Target and Filter Cutoff Target Register
- Vagabond Theatre Group (Boston, MA)
- Variable Time Gap
- Variable Turbine Geometry (turbochargers)
- Vendor Technical Guidance
- Vereinigte Tanklager und Transportmittel GmbH (German: United Tank Farm and Transport GmbH)
- Virtual Technology Group (various locations)
- Voice Technologies Group, Inc. (Dialogic/Intel acquisition; Buffalo NY, USA)
- Volume of Trapped Gas (respiration)
- Voyagers Trail Grooming Association (Canada)
- Vermont Trails and Greenways Council (Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation; Waterbury, VT)
- Virginia Tech Grand Challenge (utility vehicles)
- Vianet Technology Group, Ltd. (Canada)
- Vitellogenin Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] FEBRUARY 18-20, 25-27 Vicksburg "I Remember Mama" Vicksburg Theatre Guild presents the story of Mama, who with the help of her husband and uncle brings up their children in a modest San Francisco home in the early 1900s.
SEPTEMBER 17-19 AND 24-26 Vicksburg Vicksburg Theatre Guild Present Catfish Moon This comedy tells the story of three men, who were childhood friends, as they head out on a fishing trip and "open a can of worms.