What does VIA stand for?
VIA stands for Vicenza Institute of Architecture (University of Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VIA
We have 128 other meanings of VIA in our Acronym Attic
- Value Iteration Algorithm
- Vancouver International Airport (British Columbia, Canada)
- VAX Information Architecture (DEC)
- Vehicle Internal Architecture
- Vendor Independent ASIS
- Vendors' ISDN Association
- Versatile Integrated Avionics (Honeywell)
- Versatile Interface Adaptor
- Viacom Inc. (stock symbol)
- Viaduct (US Postal service standard street suffix)