has promoted Pamela Hamilton to vice president of marketing, Carol Aimone vice president of human resources and Jack O'Donnell vice president of dining services.
What does VPHR stand for?
VPHR stands for Vice President of Human Resources
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Venous Pressure Hemodynamic Index
- Heavy Patrol Squadron (US Navy)
- Veterinary Public Health Laboratory (Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore)
- Virtual Public Health Laboratory (US DoD)
- Volatile Petroleum Hydrocarbon Mixture
- Virtual Physiological Human Network of Excellence
- Vapor-Phase Hydrogen Peroxide
- Virginia Premier Health Plan (health insurance)
- Vehicles Per Hour Per Lane
- Vice President for Human and Physical Resources (New Mexico State University)
- Victorian Public Health Research and Education Council (Australia)
- Vice President for Health Sciences (various locations)
- Victorian Population Health Survey (Australia)
- Villa Park High School (California)
- Virginia Postal History Society
- Voorhees Pediatric Health System
- Victorian Public Health Training Scheme (Department of Human Services; Australia)
- Veterinary Public Health Unit (UK)
- Veterinary Public Health Workforce Expansion Act of 2007
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases and Immunization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Succeeding Kolles as vice president of human resources on September 1 is Deb S.
In her role as Vice President of Human Resources for Under Armour, Ms.
West most recently retired from the position of executive vice president of human resources with Limited Brands, Inc.
FRED MEYER NAMES KEITH LOVETT AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES PORTLAND, Ore.
Coleman spent 20 years at SC Johnson where he served in several capacities, including vice president of human resources for Asia-Pacific, vice president of human resources for North America and regional human resources director in Europe.
NYSE:HLF) announced the appointment of Robert Engelbrecht as vice president of human resources for the company's EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region.
as Corporate Vice President of Human Resources where she was responsible for all global human resource functions for over 1,200 employees.