Incentives for infrastructure development to be provided for public- private partnership ( PPP) projects NIMZs will be eligible for viability gap funding of up to 20% of project cost Developers will be allowed to raise funds through external commercial borrowing for developing internal infrastructure of NIMZs Copyright 2013 India Today Group.
What does VGF stand for?
VGF stands for Viability Gap Funding
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VGF
We have 21 other meanings of VGF in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Geophysical Exploration Environment
- Venture Group Enterprises Inc. (telecommunications company; Charlotte, NC)
- Veiligheid Gezondheid Economie Milieu (Dutch: Safety, Health, Economy, Environment)
- Virtual Global Explorer and Observatory
- Escort-Fighter Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1942 to 1943)
- Västerås Gymnastikförening (Västerås Gymnastics Association, Sweden)
- Verkehrsgesellschaft Frankfurt Am Main (German: local public transport company)
- Versatile Galois Field
- Very Good Friend (Internet slang)
- VG-Force (website)
- Video Gamers First (Website)
- Virtual Graphics File
- Vodafone Group Foundation (est. 2002)
- Voice Grade Facility
- Vulnerable Group Feeding (Bangladesh)
- Vermont Grass Farmers Association
- Victorian Game Fishing Club (Australia)
- Virginia Geological Field Conference
- Valley Grassroots for Democracy (Van Nuys, CA)
- Video Game Fighters Guild (competitive gamers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
44 billion project is a turnkey project with the Haryana Government initiative and the first ever transmission project to get Viability Gap Funding (VGF) support from the government of India.
The state government has sought notification of the NIMZ, approval for Master Plan study and Viability Gap Funding for the project.
The government will also provide Rs 100 crore as bridge loan and Rs 4 crore as viability gap funding.
The Government also offers assistances to the PPP ventures via its Viability Gap Funding (VGF) program.
Of these, 160 airports are run by state governments and 57 are owned by private players The Committee suggested two measures to address the concern-- critical viability gap funding, and adoption of low- cost models ' so that airlines can utilise their services more efficiently and cost effectively' The government is now contemplating a change in route dispersal guidelines and setting up a corpus, Regional Air Connectivity Fund Copyright 2012 India Today Group.
He thanked the UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Union Ministers Pranab Mukherjee & Jaipal Reddy and Planning Commissioner Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia for their guidance, support and also for sanctioning the viability gap funding of Rs.
Byline: Infrastructure Today World Bank has agreed to provide viability gap funding (VGF) and assistance in annuity-based build, operate and transfer (BOT) projects to develop highways in the country.