He earned his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degrees from NC State University.
What does VMD stand for?
VMD stands for Veterinary Medicine Degree (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VMD
We have 48 other meanings of VMD in our Acronym Attic
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Marine Photographic Squadron (US Marine Corps aviation unit designation 1920s to 1940s)
- Valve Motor Drive (various companies)
- vector meson dominance
- Vehicle Miles Driven (transportation)
- Vehicle Monitoring Device
- Vehicle-Mounted Detector
- Versatile Multilayer Disc
- Vertical Magnetic Dipole
- Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris (University of Pennsylvania)
- Veterinary Medicine Division
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate (United Kingdom)
- Video Motion Detection
- Video Motion Detector
- Vintage Motorcycle Days (sponsored by the American Motorcyclist Association)
- Virtual Magnetic Dipole
- Virtual MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) Device (software)
- Visual Merchandising Display
- Visual Molecular Dynamics (molecular graphics software)
- Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency Report (Micronutrient Initiative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jean Hofve earned her doctor of veterinary medicine degree at Colorado State University and has practiced holistic and conventional veterinary medicine in Denver, Colorado.
State University, he received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Georgia in 1976.