Ryan Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
What does VHUP stand for?
VHUP stands for Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VHUP in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Happy Trails Running Club
- Virginia Highway and Transportation Research Council
- Victoria Harbour Traffic Scheme (Transport Canada)
- Virtual High-Throughput Screening
- Vacation Homes Unlimited
- Véhicule Hors d'Usage (French: End-of-Life Vehicle)
- Very Hard Unresistable
- Very High Undergraduate (university enrollment description)
- Vestavia Hills United Methodist Church (Vestavia Hills, AL)
- Vigor Health Usage and Management System (Goodrich Corporation)
- Vaginal Hysterectomy for Undescended Uteri
- Vereinigte Hannoversche Versicherungen (German insurance)
- Version History Viewer (Oracle software)
- Very High Voltage (electronics)
- Veterans Helping Veterans (Marion County, Florida)
- Village Health Volunteers
- Vlaamse Herboristen Vereniging (Dutch: Flemish Herbalist Society)
- Vereniging Hoofden Voeding Gezondheidszorg (Dutch: Association of Food and Hospitality Management)
- Very High Volume Hospitals
- Very High Viscosity Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ryan Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (VHUP) for evaluation of allergic skin or ear canal disease were screened for secondary M.
Ryan Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.