It's 6pm and the dynamic duo are at the start of a tough shift at the out-of-hours Veterinary Emergency Treatment Service centre in Gabalfa, Cardiff.
What does VETS stand for?
VETS stands for Veterinary Emergency Treatment Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VETS
We have 6 other meanings of VETS in our Acronym Attic
- Veterans Empowered to Protect African Wildlife
- Velocity Escape Tubular Rims (bicycles)
- Vietnam Era Twin Registry (veterans)
- Vermont Trail Riders Association
- Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicle Electronics
- Veteran's Employment & Training Service
- Veterans Employment Transition Services (Miami, Florida)
- Veterans Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc. (Vienna, VA)
- Veterinary Emergency Treatment and Specialties (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Victory Ensured Through Service
- Veterans Services Network (software application; US VA)
- Verified Electronic Transaction Technology
- Veterans Education Training and Transition (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Virtual Environment Training Technology (US Navy ONR)
- Corvette (Chevrolet)
- Validated End-User (US-India trade program)
- Vereinigung Europäischer Unternehmensberater (German: Association of European Management Consultants; Berlin, Germany)
- Very Extreme Ultraviolet
- Video Encoder Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Social deprivation means the welfare of pets can often suffer, said Ms Davidson, who works for the Veterinary Emergency Treatment Service, leading to cases such as that of a dog who starved to death after being locked in a cupboard.
The Tonypandy veterinary nurse is one of the stars of BBC1 Wales' Vets in Practice series, which follows him in his work with the Veterinary Emergency Treatment Service (VETS) centres in Cardiff and Ystrad Mynach.