What does VES stand for?
VES stands for Veterinary Emergency Service (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VES
We have 107 other meanings of VES in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicle Effectiveness and Safety
- Vehicle Emission Standard (automotive regulation)
- Velocità di Eritrosedimentazione (Italian: red blood cells sedimentation rate)
- Vent, Enter, and Search (fire rescue technique)
- Ventilation, Entry and Search (fire rescue strategy)
- Ventrikuläre Extrasystole (German: Ventricular Extrasystole; cardiology)
- Veolia Environmental Services (Veolia Environnement)
- Vertical Electric(al) Sounding(s)
- Vesicular Exanthema of Swine
- Vichy Elementary School (California)
- Video Editing Software (various companies)
- Video Enforcement System (electronic toll collection)
- Video Entertainment System
- Village Extension Scheme (Sudan)
- Vineland Elementary School (Florida)
- Violation Enforcement System (toll collection)
- Virginia Episcopal School (Lynchburg, VA)
- Virtual Education Space (Massachusetts Department of Education)
- Virtual Execution System (computer programming)