What does VARL stand for?
VARL stands for Veterinary Allergy Reference Laboratory
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VARL
- Variable Capacity
- Voltage Variable Capacitor
- Visual Arts Research Institute Edinburgh (Scotland; UK)
- Vacuum to Antimatter-Rocket Interstellar Explorer System (interstellar voyages)
- Values and Religion in European Societies (Pan-European research project)
- Viação Aérea Rio Grandense SA (Brazilian Airline)
- Vacuum Assisted Resin Infusion System
- Variable Resistor
- Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic (learning styles)
- Vitamin A-Replete Lipocytes
- Victorian Academic and Research Libraries Acquisitions Consortium (Victoria, Australia)
- Vulnerability Assessment/Risk Management
- Valeur d'Activité Résiduelle Modélisée Acceptable (French: Modelled Value of Residual Activity Acceptable; nuclear power regulation)
- Victorian Association of Radio Model Soaring (Australia)
- Vehicular Astropod Research Nacelle (Might and Magic gaming series)
- Vocal Arts Resource Network (Ohio)
- Volunteer Attorneys for Rural Nevadans (Carson City, NV)
- Velvet Antler Research New Zealand (deer research)