Titled Veterans and Agent Orange, the IOM reports assess the risk of both cancer and non-cancer health effects.
What does VAO stand for?
VAO stands for Veterans and Agent Orange (Institute of Medicine; Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAO
We have 23 other meanings of VAO in our Acronym Attic
- vertically aligned carbon nanotube array (stealth technology)
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Veterans Affairs National Telecommunications System
- Vulnerability Analysis of Nuclear Weapons in Allied Command, Europe
- Vietnam Action Network for Youth (nationwide exchange)
- Vehicle Assemblers of New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Veteran Affairs New Zealand
- Video Association of New Zealand (trade organization)
- Virtual Air New Zealand (simulation)
- Vertex Array Object (computing)
- Vienna Art Orchestra (Austria)
- View All Online (online document browsing; KnowledgeTree project)
- Village Administrative Officer (India)
- Virtual Astronomical Observatory (Associated Universities, Inc.)
- Vision Assistée par Ordinateur (French: Computer-Aided Vision; artificial intelligence)
- Voluntary Action Orkney (Scotland, UK)
- Volunteer Ambulance Officer
- Voortgezette Academische Opleiding (Dutch: Continuing Academic Education)
- Voting Assistance Officer
- Village Association of Batavia (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right now, the scientific evidence doesn't support a connection between this disease in the children of Vietnam veterans and Agent Orange exposure.