Alexandra Shaw Communications Officer Veterans Review and Appeal Board Charlottetown, PEI
What does VRAB stand for?
VRAB stands for Veterans Review and Appeal Board (Canada)
This definition appears frequently
- Voice Risk Analysis
- Volatile Removal Assembly
- Volta River Authority
- Voluntary Restraint Agreement
- Volunteer Rescue Association ( Australia)
- Voting Rights Act of 1965
- Voyage Repair Availability (US DoD)
- Vulcan Riders Association (motorcycle club)
- Vulnerability Risk Assessment
- Vereniging Rotterdamse Arbeidsrecht Advocaten (Dutch: Association of Rotterdam Employment Law Attorneys)
- Vernon Regional Adult Basic Education (Connecticut)
- VHF Repeater Advisory Committee (ARRL ham radio consortium)
- Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs (university office; various universities)
- Viking Retirement Assets Custodian (wealth management)
- Virtual Reality Applications Center
- Vocational Rehabilitation Advisory Council (various locations)
- Volume-Regulated Anion Channel
- Vandenberg Range Area Control System (USAF)
- Vacuum Retort Anaerobic Digestion (Environmental Developers Inc.)
- Very Rapid Application Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
39) In 1995, the Entitlement Board and the Veterans Appeal Board were replaced with the Veterans Review and Appeal Board (VRAB).
As the Canadian Press recently reported, Harold Leduc, a well-regarded veteran and member ot the Veterans Review and Appeal Board (VRAB), had his personal information improperly disclosed to his fellow VRAB members in an attempt to question his integrity and his ability to do the job.
Ian Murray, a defeated Liberal MP, has been rewarded with a five-year appointment to the Veterans Review and Appeal Board.