The building also served as a temporary home for the Montachusett Veterans Outreach Center before its new building was opened nearby on Central Street.
What does VOC stand for?
VOC stands for Veterans Outreach Center (Rochester, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VOC
We have 116 other meanings of VOC in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicle Operating Cost (economics)
- Vehicle Out of Commission
- Vendor of Choice
- Verbal Orders of the Commander
- Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie (Dutch East India Company)
- Verification of Certification (various states)
- Verification of Competency
- Verification of Conformity
- Verification Of Coverage (insurance)
- Very Old Cognac
- Victim Offender Conferencing (various locations)
- Video Operations Center
- Video Operations File
- Virago's Owners Club (Yamaha motorcycle)
- Virtual Operations Center (web-based unit management system)
- Vitium Organicum Cordis
- Vlaamse Oldtimer Club (Dutch: Flemish Oldtimer Club; automobile club; Belgium)
- Voice of Criticism
Samples in periodicals archive:
The senator spoke of the Montachusett Veterans Outreach Center and how one Vietnam combat veteran, who had not been active, put on his uniform for the first time, the occasion being a parade in Fitchburg.
In lieu of flowers the family suggests that donations be made in his memory to the Montachusett Veterans Outreach Center, Inc.
In lieu of flowers, the family suggests that memorial contributions be made in his memory to Montachusett Veterans Outreach Center, 268 Central St #A, Gardner, MA 01440, or The Gardner Community Action Committee, Inc.
The group has recently begun working in conjunction with the school's Phi Theta Kappa honor society to aid efforts at Montachusett Veterans Outreach Center, and their project, Operation Veterans Outreach, has secured them a $500 Social Responsibility Adviser grant from the Association of College Honor Societies.
It was closed in 2002, but in 2005, when the Montachusett Veterans Outreach Center moved there temporarily.