What does VERPA stand for?
VERPA stands for Veterans Equal Rights Protection Advocacy, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Verified Rights Owner Program (eBay anti-copyright infringement program)
- Vereniging voor Experimenteel Radio Onderzoek in Nederland
- Very Easy Rodent-Oriented Net-Wide Index to Computer Archives
- Vanuatu Economic Rehabilitation Program (Venezuela)
- Variable Envelope Return Path (email server internal architecture component)
- Ventricular Effective Refractory Period (cardiology)
- Verification Plan
- Vertical Effective Radiated Power
- Visitor Experience and Resource Protection
- Voluntary Early Retirement Program
- Verify Read Access
- Voluntary Emission Recall Report
- VLTA (Very Large Transport Aircraft) Emergency Requirements Research Evacuation Study
- Viscosity Enhanced Root Repair Material (dentistry)
- Voluntary Early Release And Retirement Program
- Verband Ehemaliger Rostocker Studenten (German: Association of Former Rostock Students; University of Rostock; Rostock, Germany)
- Versine (trigonometric function)
- Victorian Electronic Records Strategy (Public Record Office Victoria; Australia)
- Vikramshila Education Resource Society (est. 1989; India)