CTBT Commonwealth of Independent States DPRK Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty ECOWAS Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North) FMCT Economic Community of West Afiican States IAEA Fissile material cut-off treaty Mercosur International Atomic Energy Agency NGO Mercado Comfin del Sur (South America) NNWS Nongovernmental organization NPT Non-nuclear weapon state(s) NSG Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty NWS Nuclear Suppliers Group OAS Nuclear weapon state(s) PrepCom Organization of American States SALW Preparatory Committee SICA Small arms and light weapons UNICEF Secretariat for Central American Integration UNIDIR United Nations Children's Fund VANA United Nations Institute tbr Disarmament Research Veterans Against Nuclear Arms
What does VANA stand for?
VANA stands for Veterans Against Nuclear Arms (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VANA
We have 4 other meanings of VANA in our Acronym Attic
- Video Activist Network
- Vietnamese Adoption Network
- View Available Network (Microsoft)
- Virtual Active Network
- Virtual Area Network
- Voluntary Arts Network (various locations)
- Voter Activation Network (Somerville, MA database)
- Visual Arts Network for the Exchange of Cultural Knowledge (conference paper)
- Vector Automatic Network Analysis
- Vector Automatic Network Analyzer
- Victorian Association for Newsagents (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Virginia Needs Assessment
- Virtual Assistant Networking Association
- Visual Arts Network of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Veterans Administration National Acquisition Center (Hines, IL)
- Venezuelan Association of North American Schools (athletics conference)
- Veterans Administration Normative Aging Study
- Value Added by New Business
- Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils (est. 2003; Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research was supported financially by the CPA and Veterans Against Nuclear Arms (Ontario-Quebec).
John's as well as the Physicians for Global Survival in Victoria, Kingston and Kitchener-Waterloo, the Lawyers for Social Responsibility (Victoria), End the Arms Race (Vancouver), Veterans Against Nuclear Arms (Saskatoon and Halifax), Seniors for Peace (Saskatoon), Science for Peace (Toronto), Ann Sherman in Charlottetown, the London Cross Cultural Learner Centre, and the Reseau du Grand Montreal pour la paix.