Researchers from the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine and the Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System evaluated sexual activity and satisfaction as reported by 806 older women who are part of the Rancho Bernardo Study (RBS) cohort, a group of women who live in a planned community near San Diego and whose health has been tracked for medical research for 40 years.
What does VASDHS stand for?
VASDHS stands for Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VASDHS in our Acronym Attic
- Violently Acquired Spinal Cord Injury
- Virginia Advanced Shipbuilding and Carrier Integration Center
- Viticulture Association of the Santa Cruz Mountains (California)
- Validation of Dedicated Short-Range Communications (wireless communication channels; EU project)
- Visualizing and Animating Spatial Constructs and Operations (computational geometry)
- Vietnamese American Student Conference
- Valley Associated Square Dancers (California)
- Value-Added Systems Distributor
- Verona Area School District (Wisconsin)
- Voluntary Association for Surrey Disabled (UK)
- Vulnerability Assessment of Structurally Damaging Impulses and Pressures (environmental danger software)
- Value Added Services Data Records
- Variable Angle Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
- Véhicules Axonais Sensibles a l'Evasion (French car club)
- VHDL AMS Synthesis Environment
- Virginia Alliance of State Employees
- Virtual Applications Systems and Environments
- Vision and Synthetic Environments (laboratory)
- Visual Arts Scholastic Event
- Virginia Society of Enrolled Agents (Richmond, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Terkeltaub, chief of rheumatology in the Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System and professor of medicine at the University of California, San Diego.
Oxman, an infectious disease specialist at the Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System and the University of California, San Diego, who was study leader and lead author on the article.
Stepnowsky of the Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System.
Hostetler, an endocrinologist at the Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System and the University of California, San Diego in La Jolla.