Steven Linder of the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System Hospital, Palo Alto, Calif.
What does VAHS stand for?
VAHS stands for Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (US VA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VAHS
We have 16 other meanings of VAHS in our Acronym Attic
- Vermont Assembly of Home Health Agencies, Inc. (Montpelier, VT)
- Vermont Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- Village of Arts and Humanities, Inc.
- Virginia Highlands Civic Association
- Virtual Academy for History of Islamic Medicine (IESI, Canada)
- Mining Squadron (US Navy)
- Vertically Averaged Hydrodynamic Model (water study)
- Vancouver Asian Heritage Month Society (Canada)
- Virginia Association of Health Plans (Richmond, VA)
- Vermont Agency for Human Services
- Vicenza American High School (European Department of Defense Dependent School; Vizenza, Italy)
- Victorian Aboriginal Health Service (Australia)
- Virginia Area Historical Society (Virginia, MN)
- Virus-Associated Hemophagocytic Syndrome
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust (UK)
- Virginians Against Handgun Violence
- Viability-Analogous Hardy-Weinberg
- Village Animal Health Worker
- Vail (Amtrak station code; Vail, CO)
- Veltek Associates, Inc. (Malvern, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southwest Asia has brought new challenges to Wounded Warriors as they begin the transition from the military healthcare system to the Department of Veterans Affairs healthcare system.
Rahilly-Tierney, a researcher with Massachusetts Veterans Epidemiology Research and Information Center (MAVERIC), Boston Veterans Affairs Healthcare System.