Memorial observance at the home of Steven and Audrey Kennen Monday 2-9 PM In lieu of flowers remembrances to New England Paralyzed Veterans, 1600 Providence Highway (Suite 101R), Walpole, MA 02081 or Spinal Cord Injury Unit Veterans Administration Hospital, Voluntary Services Attn: Ralph Marche, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA.
What does VAH stand for?
VAH stands for Veterans Administration Hospital
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VAH
We have 22 other meanings of VAH in our Acronym Attic
- Van Andel Global Trade Center (Grand Valley State University; Grand Rapids, MI; est. 1999)
- Victorian Association for Gifted and Talented Children (Australia)
- Vermont Area Geocachers United Everywhere
- Vermont Area Group of Unix Enthusiasts
- Attack Squadron, Heavy
- Heavy Attack Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1955 to 1971)
- Valour and Honour (gaming)
- Value Area High (market trading)
- Van Atta High (band)
- Vertical Array Hydrophone (US Navy)
- Village of Arlington Heights (Arlington Heights, IL)
- visceroatrial heterotaxia
- Volatile Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- Voluntary Action Harrow (UK)
- Valdosta Area Homeschool Association (Georgia and Florida)
- Vintage Arabian Horse Association (California)
- Virginia Adult Home Association (Blacksburg, VA)
- Virginia Arabian Horse Association
- Van Assendelft Hollander Bogaert (Dutch import/export company)
- Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
He attended the Far Eastern University Medical School in Manila, Philippines and moved to Chicago for his internship at Swedish Covenant Hospital, and both a residency in Internal Medicine and a fellowship in Cardiology at the Hines Veterans Administration Hospital.
Agency: Oregon Veterans Motorcycle Association Purpose: Has provided support and services to veterans since 1990, including flag donations, motorcycle escorts for special events and the annual Stocking Run - delivery of Christmas stockings to patients at the Roseburg Veterans Administration Hospital.
There may also be exploitation of the Veterans Administration hospitals by university medical schools.
As Congress wound down to its election year break, legislation to bring portions of the Veterans Administration hospital system into a managed care alliance with long-term care facilities was moving rapidly through the House of Representatives.