VIEC, which stands for Vessel Internal Electrostatic Coalescer, is a technology for efficiently separating oil and water, thus improving the quality of crude oil.
What does VIEC stand for?
VIEC stands for Vessel Internal Electrostatic Coalescer (oil-water separation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIEC
We have 1 other meaning of VIEC in our Acronym Attic
- Virgin Interactive Entertainment
- Virtual Integration Exercise
- Virtual Integration Experiment
- Visual Information Engineering (International Conference)
- Volontariat International en Enteprise (French)
- Volume Integral Equation
- Voluntary Import Expansion
- Vacancy Ion-Exclusion Chromatography (chemistry)
- Valve Instrument Equipment and Connector
- Vancouver Island Energy Corporation (Canada)
- Victoria International Exchange Center (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Virgin Islands Environmental Council (British Virgin Islands)
- Visitor Industry Education Council (Tamuning, Guam)
- Valence Industries Entente Football (Valence, France; soccer league)
- Volume Integral Equation Formulation
- Visual Interface for Education and Knowledge Exchange
- Vietnam Institute of Electronics, Informatics and Automation
- Virgin Islands Emergency Management Agency (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Valence, Instrumentality, Expectancy Motivation Scale
- Virgin Islands Energy Office