Abstract Objective: We investigated the use and success rates of subtrigonal injection, which does not have the possible postoperative problems of open surgery, in complicated vesicoureteral reflux (VUR) cases due to anatomical or functional causes.
What does VUG stand for?
VUG stands for Vesicoureteral Reflux (medical)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VUG
We have 3 other meanings of VUG in our Acronym Attic
- Violation of the Uniform Firearms Act (Pennsylvania)
- Virtual Ursula Franklin Academy (Toronto, Canada)
- Victorian Urban Fire Brigades' Association (Victoria, Australia)
- Virginia Urban Forest Council (Charlottesville, VA)
- Vancouver Underground Film Festival (Canada)
- Vietnam Union of Friendship Organisations
- Victorian UFO Research Society, Inc
- Validated Unfinanced Requirement
- Veterans United for Truth
- Vehicle User Group (UK)
- Virtual University Gazette (online resource)
- Virtual User Group (online meeting forum)
- Visualization and Usability Group
- Vivendi Universal Games
- Vancouver Urban Growth Area (Vancouver, WA)
- VESA Unified Graphics Architecture
- Virtual User Group Meeting (various companies)
- Voyager Users Group Meeting
- Van Utrechtse Geografie Studenten (Dutch: Utrecht Association of Geography Students)
- Virtual Underground Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lorenzo, MD, MSc, FRCSC, FAAP Many scientists have recently written about the virtues of different approaches to manage children with vesicoureteral reflux (VUR).
Uroplasty manufactures products for the treatment of voiding dysfunctions, including urinary and fecal incontinence, overactive bladder and vesicoureteral reflux.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Vesicoureteral reflux resolves in 72% of patients after one treatment with endoscopic therapy and in up to 85% after multiple endoscopic treatments, Jack S.
The patient's significant medical and surgical history included repair of the retralogy of Fallot at the age of 9 months, repair of an umbilical hernia at 3 years, and a reimplantation of the ureter for vesicoureteral reflux at 3 years and 6 months.
BANFF, ALTA -- Women with a history of vesicoureteral reflux should be closely monitored during pregnancy for signs and symptoms of pyelonephritis, Dr.
Macroplastique is an injectable solid silicone implant administered in a minimally-invasive, outpatient procedure for the treatment of SUI, male incontinence due to prostate surgery, and vesicoureteral reflux, a condition occurring mostly in children that refers to the back-flow of urine from the bladder to the kidney(s).