The store even carries a selection of the two official sherry age classifications that were added recently: Very Old Sherry (VOS), certified to be an average age of at least 20 years; and Very Old Rare Sherry (VORS), certified to be an average age of at least 30 years.
What does VORS stand for?
VORS stands for Very Old Rare Sherry (wine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VORS
- Virtual Organization
- Virtual Organization Rainbow Group
- Volvo Ocean Race Game
- Viticultural and Oenological Research Institute (South Africa)
- Value Over Replacement Player (baseball statistic)
- Victim Offender Reconciliation Program
- Virginia Organization of Role - Players
- Vessel Operation Restriction Regulations (Canada, marine transport)
- Valley Off-Road Racing Association (Carson City, NV)
- Victorian Off Road Racing Association (Glen Iris, Victoria, Australia)
- Victim Offender Restitution Services (Centinela Youth Services, Inc.; Hawthorne, CA)
- Vinum Optimum Rare Signatum (Latin wine term)
- Virtual Organization Resource Selector (computer science)
- Very Ordinary Rendering Toolkit (images)
- Vestibular Ocular Reflex Test (kimmetrics)
- VHF Omnidirectional (Radio) Ranging Test
- Very High Frequency Omni-Directional Radio Range Tactical Air Navigation Aid
- VHF Omnidirectional Range/Tactical Aircraft Control
- Vertical Portal (a subject/industry-specific web portal site)
- Vocabularies, Ontologies and Rules for the Enterprise
Samples in periodicals archive:
But it seems churlish to lob a mouthful of 50-year-old Very Old Rare Sherry (V.