CDO is found mainly in the liver, and it shows strong regulation in response to diet: when animals are fed a very low protein diet, CDO levels in the liver are almost nonexistent; once the protein is increased to around a normal level, "you get a very strong increase in the amount of this enzyme present," she says.
What does VLPD stand for?
VLPD stands for Very Low Protein Diet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VLPD in our Acronym Attic
- Vlaamse Liga Paardensport (Dutch: Flemish Equestrian League; Belgium)
- VLTAVA-LABE-PRESS, a.s. (Czech Repub)
- Volume License Program (software)
- Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Verizon Literacy Program Self-Assessment Tool
- Variable Long-Precision Arithmetic (computer science)
- Victorian Limestone Producers Association (Australia)
- Visual, Literary, and Performing Arts (University of Washington)
- Virtual Logical Partition Automated Robot (Triparadigm, LLC)
- Visible Light Photon Counter
- Visual Language Programming Environment Generator
- Vital Living Products, Inc.
- very light personal jet
- Vaginal Lamina Propria Lymphocytes
- Virginia Licensed Practical Nurse Association, Inc. (Staunton, VA)
- Ventrolateral Preoptic Area
- Virginia Lakes Pack Outfit (California)
- Valeur Liquidative par Part (French: Net Asset Value per Share)
- Valsalva Leak Point Pressure
- Vehicle Loss Privilege Program (insurance)